First of all you can read this source which explains how to run android apps in chrome.
1. Download ARChon runtime and install it as an extenion in Chrome.
2. You can convert your apk manually with this chrome extension - Twerk
3. To enable Chrome App Launcher on Ubuntu (speeds up app launching) - follow this link.
4. Install chromeos-apk
5. Convert your compiled application in apk to chrome app with:
chromeos-apk --tablet --scale --name ApplicationName application.apk
5. Remember - to update the chromeos-apk plugin just run:
sudo npm install -g chromeos-apk@latest